WPC - APF Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2009 was a spectacular year for the WPC. The quality of Championships

Go down

2009 was a spectacular year for the WPC. The quality of Championships Empty 2009 was a spectacular year for the WPC. The quality of Championships

Post  meebovn Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:58 am

2009 was a spectacular year for the WPC. The quality of Championships and number of lifters was record breaking. I am sure competing organizations will copy your great efforts and accomplishments. With WPC 2010 Worlds in Finland and the 2010 Euro's in Hungary we have a excellent start. One of our mission goals has been to be in partnership with a country government, which is the highest form of recognition for any sports organization. WPC Azerbaijan country head Aladdin Aliyev has been developing this projects over several years.

In this past year I have had the opportunity to meet, visit, discuss his progress in Azerbaijan. Aladdin Aliyev has met with all the right people. He has recently had personal meeting with the President of the Azerbaijan. Aladdin and I had a meeting with the Azerbaijan Olympic Committee and explained our passion for the individual sportsman to be recognized. They understand we are not a threat, but rather the core of all sports strength training. Both the President of Azerbaijan and the Olympic Committee and APPROVED the WPC to have a 2010"OPEN CLASS" Powerlifting and Bench Press International Championship during their National Holiday in May. (Lifting is on the 6,7,8,9th)

This will be a extremely high profile International meet. We NEED lifters to compete in the OPEN CLASSES, under the rules of the WPC!

Now let us talk business. We need lifters. All are invited, men, woman, teens, raw, equipped, special needs. Again the rules are WPC-equipped and only OPEN class,BUT the experience for any lifter at this Championship will be tremendous. All lifters will receive certificates, and I guarantee the quality of certificates, awards, and medals. We need your support.

Notes to think about...Baku is extremely RICH with oil and gas exports and the city shows it! The city is beautiful and fun!....I was safe and never felt in any type of danger....great people and night life....

SPECIAL NOTE...VISA...If you need an VISA than you will be able to get this when you arrive at the International airport and no other process will be needed.

SPECIAL...SPECIAL NOTE...If you are NOT WPC and still would like to attend contact Mike Sweeney...

ALL QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS CAN BE ADDRESS FROM...Aladdin Aliyev aladdinapf@yahoo.com Mike Sweeney irnmike@aol.com Amy Jackson amyljackson@aol.com

sports betting
caribbean holidays

meebovn

Back to top Go down