Worlds 2008 DVD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Worlds 2008 DVD

Post  Mark Hennessey on Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:07 am

When will the DVD be sent to those competed in the Worlds 2008 meet held in Florida? OR can we electronically download it from this site to save the mailing expense?

Mark Hennessey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Worlds 2008 DVD

Post  Eric Stone on Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:50 am

Mark--Amy and Kieran can correct me here if I am mistaken...but I was under the impression that the DVD company pulled out at the last minute, and no DVDs will be sent out. It said in the weigh-in room as such. That is why all lifters recieved two wristbands (usually it is only one, coach/handler would have to pay admission) and also a meet t-shirt (usually an additional charge) to make up for not getting a DVD.

Eric Stone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Hennessey on Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:43 am

Eric ~ thanks for your reply. However, this is the first I heard of the DVD company pulling out. The photographer mentioned that he was contacted a day or two before the meet! Seems like poor planning to me.

Also, I did receive two wristbands which I assumed included my admission for two days. Nothing was given to me as far as t-shirts were concerned. Matter of fact, I bought 10 of them for my friends and lifters.

Kerrien & Amy ~ what's the official answer?

Mark Hennessey

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Eric Stone on Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:03 pm

Mark, I was in the weigh-in room and gave out t-shirts to all the lifters. There was also a note posted describing the situation with the DVD company. As far as poor planning, it was impossible for Amy and Kieran to know that the DVD company was going to pull out at the last minute....they were set to do photos as well. I will let Amy respond any further.....the situation was unfortunate I would agree, but out of their control IMO.

Eric Stone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top