Great Job Amy and Kieran

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Great Job Amy and Kieran

Post  Eric Stone on Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:14 pm

I just wanted to say great job to Amy Jackson and Kieran Kidder on promoting the WPC Worlds. I think it was meet where the WPC Worlds returned to form and once again became the prestigious meet it should be. Amy did a a great job setting up all the socring the paperwork, and Kieran had a really nice set-up for the meet itself. I really liked the murral behind the lifting platforms. I will toot my own wife's horn, she really did a great job announcing. There were a few hiccups here and there, but overall, with the huge amount of lifters, the amount of foreign lifters at the meet, I was very impressed with how everything went.

I think this meet was a step in the right direction to bringing the WPC back to its previous size and popularity around the world.

Eric Stone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Great Job Amy and Kieran

Post  Anthony_Carlquist on Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:45 pm

I have to agree it was a great meet to attend and lift in. Equipment was excellent and plenty of monolifts to warm-up on. I know there was some problems on Saturday but things were fixed on Sunday.

Amy and KK put on a great meet in Florida and I'm glad to be lifting in the APF.

Anthony_Carlquist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Buddy McKee on Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:20 am

Great job with the meet!

Buddy McKee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content